VENDOR FINANCING SCHEME
Vendor Financing is an innovative product to extend Working Capital Finance to supplier having business relationship with large Corporates in India. This will be in the form of Bill Discounting Line of Credit.
- Supplier will raise the invoice on the Corporate (Purchaser) and dispatch the material.
- Supplier will submit the withdrawal request to CBFL along with details of invoices raised by them on the Corporate.
- CBFL will intimate/send the invoice details submitted by the Supplier to the registered E-mail ID of the Corporate for confirmation.
- Corporate will provide confirmation for the invoices raised by the Supplier on them which are submitted for factoring and undertake to make payment on the due date through their registered e-mail ID.
- On receipt of confirmation received from the Corporate through their registered e-mail ID, CBFL shall disburse the prepayment to the Supplier.
- The Corporate should make payment of the invoices on the due date directly to CBFL with the payment advice and the respective invoices shall be adjusted in our books.